This device allows you to safely and remotely kill your electronic ignition equipped engine from your transmitter. This kill switch is Fiber Optically Coupled to isolate your ignition system from your radio system. (No Interference!!)
- Includes a remote mountable bright LED to indicate when the ignition is armed.
- Fiber Optic Coupled input/output.
- PIC12F675 Controller.
- Li-Po/Li-Lon/A123/Ni-Mh/NiCad Input.
- Up to 20 Volt 16 amp MOS-FET (IRF7456) output.
- Low to 3Volt 3amp output.
- Low Voltage Drop-Less than 150mv.
- 100% Surface Mount Technology.
- Heavy Gauge Wires, universal connectors.
- Small and light weight –only 0.3 OZ! (8g)
- Reverse Battery input protection.
- Shut down the transmitter power or receiver to cut off automatically when kill engine.
- This device plugs into a spare receiver channel.
- This is a must have safety device for any gas powered plane!
- This device allows you to safely kill your engine at anytime (on the ground, or in the air!), Or when out of control also allows kill the engine