ZFT-6 2.4G transmitter + Receiver 6 channel remote control
1: Color: Silver
2: Application: fixed wing, car, boat
3: Band: 2.400GHz-2.483GHz
4: Transmitting power: ?100mW
5: Operating Current: ? 120mA:
6: Coding method: PCM1024
7: Fine Tuning Mode: Electronic Fine Tuning Mode
8: Dynamic range of rocker 80%—120%
9: Power Supply: 4.8V-6.0V (4 AA batteries)
10: Mix Control Mode: Delta Wing Mixing Mode and V-tail Mixing Mode
11: Reverse switch: 1 channel aileron, 2 channel elevator, 3 channel throttle, 4 channel direction
12: Support for fixed-wing retractable landing gear and banned wings
13: low voltage prompt: battery voltage <8.4V, power indication 500MS display 1
14: Modulation mode: Use FHSS mode that conforms to European standards
1: Band: 2.400GHz-2.483GHz:
2: Fast recovery signal
3: out of control protection function:
4: Straight line distance above ground: more than 800 meters
5 : Decoding method: PPM/PCMS 1024
6 : Power Supply: 4.8-6V
7 : Size: 45 x 25 x 10 (mm)
8 : Weight: 9.6g
The following is a quick and easy procedure for remote control transmitters and receivers for the McKay MC6A 2.4GHz:
1. Turn off transmitter and receiver power.
2. Connect the black “pair” plug to the receiver’s “ID” connector
3. Connect the ESC signal cable to the third channel of the receiver and then connect the ESC to the battery.
4. At this point, it should be noted that the receiver LED will have a blinking green light.
5. Turn the transmitter throttle stick to the lowest position and turn on the transmitter.
6. When the receiver’s green LED goes out, the receiver is now ready to go.
7. Remove the mating plug from the receiver.
8. Aileron servos, elevator servos and rudder servos are connected to the receiver according to your model aircraft instruction manual.
9. Finally, make sure your transmitter can fully control the bound receiver and check that each channel is normal.
10. If the test fails, repeat the entire process.