انتظار کیجیۓ /please wait
Skip to content
12V 2-Channel Relay Module With Optocoupler High Low Level Triggered
Out of stock
- Maximum load:AC 250V/10A, DC30V/10A
- SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA
- the module voltage 5V
- each channel module can be set high or low triggered by jumper
- fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate
- power indicator (green), 2 relay state indicator (red)
- interface design user-friendly, all interfaces are available through the wiring terminal direct connection leads, very convenient
- DC+: DC power supply positive
- DC-: DC power supply negative
- IN1: Channel 1 signal trigger terminal
- IN2: Channel 2 signal trigger terminal
- Relay Output:
- NC1: Channel 1 relay normally closed pin.
- COM1: Channel 1 relay common pin.
- NO1: Channel 1 relay normally opened pin.
- NC2: Channel 2 relay normally closed pin.
- COM2: Channel 2 relay common pin.
- NO2: Channel 2 relay normally opened pin.
High And Low Level Trigger Option:
- S1: It is option switch for channel 1 relay.
- 2. S2: It is option switch for channel 2 relay.