Microwave Sensor Module HB100 is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. It has a built-in Dielectric Resonator Oscillator (DRO) and a pair of Microstrip patch antenna array, making it ideal for usage in motion detection equipment.
This microwave motion sensor module is ideal for alarms, motion detectors, lighting control, vehicle speed measurement and automatic doors.
HB100 Microwave Sensor Module
- Low current consumption (typical 30 mA)
- CW or pulse operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range (20 m)
- Supply voltage: between 4.75V and 5.25V
- X-Band frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Minimum Power Output: 13 dBm EIRP