You can power it with any power supply delivering from 11~18V so it is very flexible.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Delta-peak sensitivity
• Individual cell balancing
• LiIon, LiPoly and LiFe capable
• NiCd and NiMH capable
• Large range of charge currents
• Storage charge function
• Time limit function
• Input voltage monitoring (Protects car batteries at the field)
• Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in its memory)
• Battery break in and cycling.
Input Voltage: 10~20v
Circuit Power: Max Charge 80W – Max Discharge 10W
Charge Current Range: 0.1~6.0A
Discharge Current Range: 0.1~2.0A
NiMH/NiCd Cells: 1~15
LiIon/LiPoly Cells: 1~6
Pb Battery Voltage: 2~20v
There are no reviews yet.