1.Integrated with the mighty function of the Arduino Mega2560+Ultimaker and Arduino Mega2560+ramps 1.4 kit, The GT2560 can not only take the full place of them in respect of both software and hardware, but also features compact size, more convenient connection, and more stable.
2. Adopt ATmega2560 as the main control chip, coupled with the high-performance USB serial converter FT232RQ.
3. The power pack: operating voltage is 12V-24V; double power supply design provide for heatbed and logical part separately,overcurrent protection is also provided.
4. The main circuit adopts SMD fuse tube, the diode added to the power port can provide reverse protection to the whole circuit, in addition, the 5V USB is USB port protected with 500mA Recoverable fuse.
5. 12v fan output and one PWM output for LED or other lighting equipment.
6. 55Amp MOSFET (with LED indicator, the actual output is restricted by the PCB board and the connector), all 3 MOSFET are equipped with a heat sink to ensure sufficient heat dissipation and stable operation.
7. Support 5 A4988 stepper drivers (3 for X/Y/Z axis, and 2 for extruders); the subdivision of stepper motor can be setup by dial switch, eliminating jumper caps, easier to operate.
8. temperature sensor input (100k thermistor is recommended)
9. Extended LCD and SD card interface support both LCD2004 and LCD 12864, with which you can print without your PC.
10. The firmware is the prevalent Marlin, which is known for stability, usability, and high-performance.
There are no reviews yet.