A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.
- 840 Tie points
- 128 Groups of 5 connected terminals
- 8 Bus of 25 connected terminals
- 175 x 67 x 8mm (Products can be spliced together in the same specification)
- No soldering required
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter
- Standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Completely reusable
There are no reviews yet.