- 2.Board Thickness:1.6mm
4.Wireless Transmission Speed Rate:1Mbps
5.Power Cosumption:<20mA (receiving);<25mA (transmission)
- 1.Lead Out 8 IO Ports
3.Matching Different Firmware (Sniffer And BTool) To Achieve Bluetooth Adapter And Protocol Analyzer Function
- 4.The Dongle Can Be Used As Mini Bluetooth 4.0 Development Board
- Use as follows:
- The Packet Sniffer is installed on the computer and the software can be downloaded
- 1, after the installation is complete open the software, select BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY,
- 2, click “start” to enter, insert CC2540 Sniffer USB dongle device, the software will recognize,
- 3, select, click on the triangle, began to catch the air
- At this time we can carry out the agreement analysis.
- Some customers will use CC2540 to do DONGLE use, this time the device will need to burn CC2540_USBdongle_HostTestRelease_All.hex, open BTOOL after use.